Colt Online is Colt’s customer portal and is available to all our customers.
We have a simple aim: To make it really easy for you to do business with Colt. With this in mind, Colt Online has been developed to put you in control.
With Colt Online the information you need about your Colt services is just a click away. Here are some of the things you can do:
Sales & Procurement
- Tools to find Colt products
- Check Connectivity options
- Get pricing, quotes and place orders
- Track and manage live orders
- View key order-related information
- View Live services and their status
- Resolve service faults
- Raise service requests
Invoices & Accounts
- View and download invoices
- Select e-invoicing options
- View billing and usage reports
The Colt Online homepage gives quick and easy access to the applications in Colt online
Simply select an application from the tiles, or use the menu bar, where you can also manage your account and profile.
Don't have access to an application? Simply request it using your profile management.
Explore our Connectivity Checker tool and check connectivity of Colt’s network to your site
Colt Online enables you to manage sales and procurement transactions with Colt
APT Online Ordering (for partners only)
Create quotes and generate orders for new services online. The quote can be accepted by customers via electronic signature.
Find relevant information about all Colt products and other useful information in the Information Centre repository.
Monitor the delivery status of your orders
During the delivery of the order you can track the order online. This enables you to view:
- Order type and where the order is in the delivery process e.g. validation or delivery in progress
- Key dates such as the Customer Requested Date, and the Colt Promise Date
- Technical information and contact details relating to your order
- The progress of tasks during the implementation phase
Place an order online
- The eOrder tool allows you to place orders online with Colt. It covers the main standard products.
Colt Online lets you see and monitor your services online.
- View all your live services with Colt in the services section
- Check the A and B site details
- Show customer and ordering information
- View billing details
- Raise and track fault tickets on a particular service
- Raise and track service requests
- Track tickets simply using our new link & pin technology
- Download list of services in Excel format
Invoices & Accounts
View and download invoices and call data record reports
- The last 12 months of invoices are available as a pdf for you to view and print
- You can search for Call Data Record reports from the past 12 months
- Diamond Call Analyser tool - analyse call usage behaviour and allocate costs through this new web-based tool.
Raise your billing ticket or request a change in your account.
- Raise a billing enquiry to request changes to your invoice details
- Raise a general enquiry to request changes to your account details
- Have full visibility of all your tickets online
- See all communication exchanged in your ticket life-cycle
Set and manage the email contacts for your e-invoicing.
All of the information that is shown in Colt Online is permission based.
This gives you complete flexibility to decide how you want to use the service. For example, restrict the 'bills page' to the billing manager only / or allow full access to everyone.
You can nominate people within your organisation to be your local Colt Online Administrator.
Your company administrator manages Colt Online accounts for users in your company allowing them to:
- Create new users
- View a list of all everyone who has Colt Online accounts in your organisation
- Edit permissions for users eg. provide access to invoices for billing managers only
The Colt Online Information Centre contains useful information related to Colt products and services.
Colt Online also has the capability to allow you to share documents between people in your organisation and people at Colt, particularly useful for specific relationships that require this service.