With Colt Online the information you need about your Colt services is just a click away. Here are some of the things you can do:
Sales & Procurement
- Tools to find Colt products
- Check Connectivity options
- Get pricing, quotes and place orders
- View Live services and their status
- Resolve service faults
- Raise service requests
- Track and manage live orders
- View key order-related information
Invoices & Accounts
- View and download invoices
- Select e-invoicing options
- View billing and usage reports
The Colt Online homepage gives quick and easy access to the applications in Colt online
Simply select an application from the tiles, or use the menu bar, where you can also manage your account and profile.
Don't have access to an application? Simply request it using your profile management.
Monitor the delivery status of your orders
During the delivery of the order you can track the order online. This enables you to view:
- Order type and where the order is in the delivery process e.g. validation or delivery in progress
- Key dates such as the Customer Requested Date, and the Colt Promise Date
- Technical information and contact details relating to your order
- The progress of tasks during the implementation phase
Place an order online
- The eOrder tool allows you to place orders online with Colt. It covers the main standard products.
Colt Online lets you see and monitor your services online.
- View all your live services with Colt in the services section
- Check the A and B site details
- Show customer and ordering information
- View billing details
- Raise and track fault tickets on a particular service
- Raise and track service requests
- Track tickets simply using our new link & pin technology
- Download list of services in Excel format
View and download invoices and call data record reports
- The last 12 months of invoices are available as a pdf for you to view and print
- You can search for Call Data Record reports from the past 12 months
- Diamond Call Analyser tool - analyse call usage behaviour and allocate costs through this new web-based tool.
Raise your billing ticket or request a change in your account.
- Raise a billing enquiry to request changes to your invoice details
- Raise a general enquiry to request changes to your account details
- Have full visibility of all your tickets online
- See all communication exchanged in your ticket life-cycle
Set and manage the email contacts for your e-invoicing.
The Colt Online Information Centre contains useful information related to Colt products and services.
Colt Online also has the capability to allow you to share documents between people in your organisation and people at Colt, particularly useful for specific relationships that require this service.