High-performance infrastructure your business can rely on.
When your organisation wants to introduce new applications or systems, or expand into new markets, it's vital to have an IT infrastructure that can scale quickly and easily to cope. But you don't want to be worrying about everyday infrastructure management and capacity planning, when you should be focusing on business improvements and strategic developments.
- Do you tend to over-provision to meet peaks in demand, leaving resources lying idle at other times?
- Can your IT infrastructure ensure the levels of availability and performance the business expects?
- Do you want to release your in-house team from day-to-day tasks so they can focus on strategy and innovation?
- Are you looking to move from CAPEX-based to OPEX-based IT delivery?
Colt's IT Services help you control costs by shifting from CAPEX-based to OPEX-based IT delivery. Our services are highly scalable, so you don't have to over-provision – it's our job to ensure that capacity meets demand.
We can provision and scale IT infrastructures much faster than companies can achieve in house, whether to support new products and services or expand into new markets. With 20 data centres in 10 European countries, we're where you need us to be – including making sure your data is where it needs to be for compliance purposes.
When we take on the day-to-day running of your infrastructure we’ll improve its availability and performance against guaranteed service levels. You'll reduce IT management overheads and release resources to focus on what really matters to your business.
- Get to market faster: gain access to rapidly provisioned, highly scalable IT infrastructures
- Improve performance and availability:benefit from end-to-end SLAs made possible by our ownership and control of our network and data centre resources
- Let in-house teams add more value: release them from day-to-day tasks to focus on more strategic projects
- Manage risk: we'll make sure your data is where it needs to be for compliance purposes