Colt provides a range of data connectivity products and services from simple broadband access to complex managed networking solutions to support businesses and wholesale carriers across Europe, Asia and the U.S. Colt operates in 28 countries globally with metropolitan area networks in 49 major cities as well as direct fibre connections into more than 24,000 buildings worldwide.
We directly serve the connectivity needs of medium to large business customers and wholesale carriers. We serve the needs of small and medium sized (SME) businesses through our distribution channels (resellers, agents, distributors and other service providers). We also offer industry tailored solutions for the information intensive users of our key industry verticals:
- Capital markets/financial services
- Media services
- Mobile Network Operators ( Mobile Backhaul)
- Cloud service providers
Our services are focused on the cities and information hubs (such as business parks, financial districts and major data centres) where our customers do business.
- Managed Networking, including Ethernet private networks and IP VPN
- Bandwidth services, including High Speed Services, Internet Access and Cloud inter-data centre connectivity
- Carrier Access and Backbone Services
- Business grade network solutions with local depth and international breadth
- Award winning Ethernet Services portfolio
Colt Voice portfolio delivers reliable and affordable carrier and enterprise business grade services to both enterprises and Service Providers (Carriers, Cloud Service Providers). We can provide traditional telephone services and also help customers transition from traditional legacy telephony over to the increasingly popular Voice over IP services.
We work with multi-country businesses of all sizes, as well as Cloud players who currently have limited fixed voice assets. We operate in sectors including finance, business services, automotive and media. Our wholesale customers operate in the telecommunications and cloud service provider verticals.
- Traditional lines & calls
- SIP trunking and UC solutions (VoIP Access, Carrier VoIP, IP Voice Solutions)
- IN Services from Service numbers up to contact centre solutions (Basic IN, IN VAS)
- Carrier Voice Services (Branded & White Label Voice solutions for carriers and service providers)
- Business-grade Voice solutions to support business processes
- End-to-end customer experience across Western Europe and Asia
- Simplified, consistent Voice services across multiple geographies
Colt Voice ServicesLearn more about our services
Colt delivers highly secure, on-demand services that are designed to meet the stringent requirements and speed of the financial markets on a global scale. Our team of Capital Markets experts works closely with firms to understand their challenges and regulatory requirements, delivering a solution that meets their specific needs.
More than 400 Capital Markets firms worldwide rely on the reach and market presence our solutions provide to help them maintain and grow their market share. Our history in serving the needs of Capital Markets firms started in the City of London over 20 years ago and expanded into the key financial hubs in Europe, Asia and North America. Following the acquisition and integration of MarketPrizm in 2011 and KVH in 2014, Colt has the service portfolio and reach to support Capital Markets firms on a global scale.
You benefit from complete solutions, delivered by a single provider and backed by end-to-end SLAs, allowing you to focus on your core objectives.
- Colt PrizmNet financial extranet
- Dedicated access: FX Liquidity, Broker Access, Client Access, Market Access, T2S and low latency network services
- Market Data
- Hosting Solutions
- HeyWire Business Messenger
- Specialised Capital Markets team with sector and regulatory expertise
- Global reach and ownership of the underlying infrastructure
- End-to-end SLAs
Colt DCS offers carrier neutral colocation services and value-added services in secure data centers in Europe and Asia. We operate in 22 Colt owned data centers in Europe and manage 7 in Asia Pacific, offering flexible, integrated and scalable solutions that can work with our clients changing business requirements.
Our clientele varies according to markets and includes both large companies that need space to host their critical IT infrastructure and SMEs requiring anything from a rack to a dedicated cage with remote hands. Our clients include many of the major financial institutions in Europe, as well as leading players in media and major international cloud operators.
- Data center colocation ranging from a simple rack to a fully dedicated data center
- Data center value-added services (Remote & Smart Hands, disaster recovery, office space, connectivity)
- Energy efficient, resilient data centers equipped with advanced technology and operated by a local team
- Carrier neutral data centers
- Capacity on demand, flexible commercial terms
- Expanded connectivity by connecting 582 data centers to our third party network