Companies from all industries are seeing an increased need for outsourcing their IT. Companies are continuously pursuing strategies to achieve flexibility in their IT landscape, decrease their capital expenditure, and to focus on service requirements rather than hardware complexities and features. Colt understands these requirements and can support you in fulfilling your IT strategy. We can deliver Managed IT solutions ranging from colocation and bandwidth to complex managed application platform solutions. You can decide how you want to consume this portfolio of services. We can be your trusted partner to provide you with the right solution for your IT demands: colocation, managed IT services, networking and Unified Communications.
For a limited time only we are offering customers the following bundles (100mb IP Access in the data centre & colocation rack, inclusive of power) across our 3 data centres in the London metropolitan area.
Colocation at Colt
- The above Colt data centres are strategically located within the London metropolitan area. These data centres are designed to Tier III specification, delivering diverse power feeds from grid to rack, with backup power facilities for continuous operation.
- Colt has a professional services team, to support you, with strategic IT issues, such as business continuity and the technical expertise when updating your IT landscape.
- Colt data centres are certified to ISO 27001, which guarantees the physical security and security operational processes in place to protect your IT infrastructure. In addition, Colt uses an ITIL-based service delivery model and holds an ISO 9001 certificate for quality management.
- Colt is ISO 14001 certified for the processing of waste products. Furthermore, Colt has been active for 20 years in the field of building and managing data centres, as well as in implementing and managing network connectivity through fibre optics. This means you have a single provider for infrastructure and services and a single SLA (service level agreement).
Terms and conditions
- This promotional pricing is only available for 3 year contracts.
- The promotional pricing is available from Monday 8th April 2013 until 5pm on Friday 4th October 2013 - for signed orders.
- Offer applies to up to 5 racks per customer only. For multiple/additional racks Colt standard pricing will apply.
- Prices are subject to VAT.
- This promotion is subject to change/withdrawn at any time by Colt upon written notification.
- This promotion is subject to availability of space and power in the datacentre.
- This promotion is subject to Colt’s General Terms and Conditions, SLA, Service Description and any service specific conditions apply.