Are you attending Capacity Middle East in Dubai?
Capacity Middle East 2013 is the ultimate meeting point for all of the carriers and service providers active in the Middle Eastern telecoms market.
Now in its 8th year, the event is expected to attract 900+ senior-level representatives from over 200 of the world’s top wholesale telecoms companies, firmly establishing Capacity Middle East as one of the most important events in the carrier industry.
Senior members of the Colt will be taking part in the conference and all of the other activities that will make Capacity Middle East a great event to attend. Whichever area of our wholesale business you are interested in talking about we will have a Colt expert on hand that can talk your language.When?
Tuesday 4th to 6th of March 2013
- Find us at Capacity Middle East when the hall is open, or request a face to face meeting at a time of your choosing
- Listen to Peter Hutchings, Director Voice trading at Colt, take part in the panel discussion “NEW SERVICES AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS MODELS FOR THE CARRIER VOICE MARKET”. This is a panel session taking place on the 5th of March, 11.30h
- Speak to our experts about any hot topics that are on your mind, including:
- Carriers and their cloud based offerings
- Colt’s ever expanding network and what this means for our wholesale customers
- Latest developments to Colt’s Ethernet portfolio
View Capacity Middle East website
- Peter Hutchings, VP Voice Trading
- Matthew Chanlder, Director Voice Trading
- Paul James, Manager Voice Trading UK
- Colin Randall, Director Wholesale