- Colt Group S.A. Interim Management Statement for the quarter ended 31 March 2013 (26 April 2013)
- Colt makes significant investment to connect Cork to Europe’s leading data network infrastructure (25 April 2013)
- Colt extends high capacity network in Germany (18 April 2013)
- Colt launches new range of simplified on-demand services for SMEs (10 April 2013)
- CIOs reassess their roles in the face of changing business requirements (07 March 2013)
- Colt Group S.A. announces results for the twelve months ended 31 December (28 February 2013)
- Verne Global selects Colt to expand data centre capacity in Iceland to meet (28 February 2013)
- Colt delivers hosted Unified Communications services (19 February 2013)
- Stock prices influenced by Twitter and Facebook, according to UK finance professionals (12 February 2013)
- Colt Group S.A. announces acceleration of transformation (19 December 2012)
- Colt appoints Adriaan Oosthoek as Executive Vice President of Colt Data Centre (18 December 2012)
- A third of UK CIOs regard EU regulation as more important than local (5 December 2012)
- Colt first to offer both fibre and microwave ultra low latency services between London and Frankfurt (14 November 2012)
- CIOs can now future proof the data (5 November 2012)
- Colt Group S.A. Interim Management Statement for the quarter ended 30 September (25 October 2012)
- Colt Technology Services in partnership with NEC commence mobile operator trials with Femto as a Service(17 October 2012)
- Colt announces availability of the most extensive VMware vCloud ® Suite 5.1 datacenter estate in Europe (9 October 2012)
- Colt launches new managed contact centre solution for the reseller channel (2 October 2012)
- Colt leadership in Ethernet Services confirmed at MEF EMEA Awards (20 September 2012)
- Colt leads with 2nd Management & Operations (M&O) Stamp of Approval from the Uptime Institute for data centre facility (17 September 2012)
- Colt creates access to global content for European broadcasters with one of the world’s largest managed fibre networks for the broadcast sector (7 September 2012)
- Uptime Institute awards Colt with Tier III Design Certification for Modular Data Centre (3 September 2012)
Link to Colt’s News Centre
Link to Colt’s Events Centre
Colt in the Media
Read Colt’s latest mentions in the media:
ChannelPro, 5 december 2011: Preparing the network for cloud computing
Colt’s Steve Hughes describes how although the concept of “cloud computing” is not new, it is undisputable that it has captured the imagination of the IT industry and will play a large part in the ICT domain over the next decade and beyond.
ChannelPro, 24 November 2011: Magirus and Colt partner for cloud delivery
Pan-European distie Magirus and telco Colt have signed an agreement to extend Colt’s cloud offering to 6000 channel partners across the region. In a first for both companies, the deal will provide infrastructure as a service (IAAS) based on the VMware vCloud architecture.
TechWorld, 17 November 2011: Green Grid: Modular data centres are more efficient
Modular and prefabricated data centres are significantly cheaper and more energy-efficient than traditional site-constructed facilities, according to a new report from The Green Grid.
The Guardian, 17 October 2011: Is the game up for hackers?
While many IT managers remain sceptical about storing company data off-site, there are many ways in which the dangers can be minimised. Colt’s Steve Hughes highlights cloud security tips for IT managers.
Total Telecom, 18 October 2011: Imitation is the worst form of cloud innovation
Analyst article published further to the NetEvent Conference in Rome where Informa’s Camille Mendler indicated that service providers would benefit from following Colt's lead as a 'Local Hero', developing refined solutions for specific regions. Colt, Mendler said, is "particularly good" at differentiating their products by ensuring services comply with privacy and security legislation across individual countries.”
IDG Connect, 13 October 2011: Bernard Geoghegan (UK) - Can We Truly Get 100% Renewable Energy?
Blog post by Colt’s Bernard Geoghegan discussing how pragmatic we need to be through the ‘green wash’.
Capacity Magazine, 11 October 2011: An agile approach
As EVP of Colt Communication Services, Francois Eloy is in a position to redesign Colt’s business relationships. But what are the issues which have led him to make these changes, and what broader changes does he foresee for the telecoms industry at large? Angela Partington reports.
BBC News, 15 September 2011: Consumers push workplace change
Colt’s Mark Leonard gives out his current biggest technology problem, the next big thing in our industry and the biggest technology mistake he’s made.