A platform for the future
You want your communication and IT solutions - and its attendant strategy - to be a force for good in your organisation. You don't just want it to support your business; you'd like it to add value and to drive your business forward.
However, to reach such a point - even to achieve a state where your IT and communications environment empower your business rather than constraining it - you must know exactly how every component of your network and IT platforms work. Only then can you understand the options for the future - how to proceed, to replace, to upgrade and to enhance. Such knowledge is even more vital when one is dealing with the specific demands of a complex vertical such as media.
Your reasons for needing a new solution may be many and varied. You may just need your global platform performance enhanced. You may need to add specific managed IT solutions in order to meet a specific business challenge. You may have legacy shortcomings to address, for example:
- networks developed in isolation , with your IT network completely separate from your media content network
- networks upgraded in ad hoc fashion
- consolidation of networks, applications, protocols and formats proving unwieldy
- systems unable to support increasing workloads involving multiple and diverse formats
- lack of awareness of new cloud-based services and how they can benefit your business, or
- lack of digital storage solutions
Our media-specific consultants conduct thorough reviews of your current and future IT and communications requirements. They examine your infrastructure in its wider business context, reviewing operational, tactical and strategic issues.
Having reviewed your requirements, we will also offer as many solution options as appropriate. These will include a full cost profile. The solutions will focus on delivering the business benefits that you desire, which may include improved network performance, efficiency and resilience, streamlined costs, as well as future-proofing your investment.
This information will provide you with the decision-making platform from which to move your infrastructure and managed IT solutions forward.