Application performance your business can depend on
When your organisation wants to introduce new applications or systems, or expand into new markets, it's vital that the IT infrastructure can scale quickly and easily to cope. You can't afford to compromise productivity or competitiveness for want of server capacity, up-to-date desktop hardware or investment budget.
- Is your organisation keen to improve employee productivity and business continuity?
- Do you want to release your in-house teams from day-to-day tasks so they can focus on strategy and innovation?
- Is optimising your web presence or better integrating applications a priority?
- Are you looking to move from CAPEX-based to OPEX-based IT delivery?
Rely on Colt to host and manage your applications for you and get access to the economies of scale and efficiencies of a leading information delivery platform. We can deliver and scale IT platforms and applications much faster than you can achieve in house, and put you in control of your own resources for some services.
Our pan-European network and ownership of Colt data centres and cloud-based platforms means you can plug into your applications from anywhere, improving business continuity and website performance, and enabling people to work more productively and access information more readily. Virtual desktop solutions let you avoid or delay hardware refresh and buy less expensive devices for new desktops.
Naturally, our cloud-based infrastructure and solution platforms keep your applications and data secure. They'll also help you reduce IT's physical footprint and use of energy.
- Improve business continuity: give your organisation applications that perform better and are less prone to downtime
- Innovate with ease: get a scalable platform for adding and expanding business and web applications
- Enhance productivity: introduce virtualised solutions for anytime, anywhere access to applications
- Meet your green agenda: our cloud-based platforms will help you reduce IT's physical footprint and energy use