Email Archiving has been designed to help you meet the challenge of managing the ever-increasing volumes of corporate email, while remaining compliant with regulations governing electronic document access and retention.
- Delivered over the Internet as a managed service, you're able to comply with regulations with a minimal total cost of ownership and no up-front capital investment
- No hardware or software is required, the service helps simplify your IT environment and frees up your internal IT resources to focus on other projects
- The user interface is web based a Microsoft Outlook form and structure, thereby needing minimal training for end-user
- Secure online message repository enables instant restoration, retrieval and extraction of archived messages
- Predictable, monthly, per-mailbox charging enabling you to budget with confidence for the duration of the contract
- Business continuity ensure that users can still use the Archiving portal to read, compose and reply to emails until your primary email service is restored
- User Archives: 1) Each individual user is entitled to 3.6GB of email storage space 2) Additional storage can be added in 10GB increments.
- Policy Enforcement: Your administrators can enforce corporate email policies using the service. An intuitive policy rule writer enables them to create and administer email policy rules based on a wide range of message attributes.
- Defined User Roles: Pre-defined policies allow your administrator or compliance manager to define roles for users in the system that is similar to their roles within your organisation. These range from Compliance Manager (full access), through Technical Administrator, to Worker. Customised policies can be to set up flexible access privileges.