While the COVID-19 situation across India remains severe, Colt has been taking steps to increase certain medical and insurance benefits available to employees.
Please find a summary of what support is available below:
Care Circle (CNH services - 1st point of contact for medical assistance)
How to avail CNH services:
Services available to you and your family members
Colt sponsored services:
Pay and claim later using Corona Kawach for COVID treatment related expenses or Medical Insurance for any other hospitalisation expenses.
Note, expenses will be settled as per the Insurance policy terms & conditions. Do refer the Insurance policy documents (Corona Kawach or Medical Insurance policy) available in Ask HR.
Employee self-paid services:
For any support, please contact the below care team:
Download your Corona Kawach policy ecards directly from your individual policy copies and use the Corona Kawach ecard to claim your bills as per the policy terms & conditions
Policy period: 28 April 2021 – 6 Feb 2022 (self, spouse and dependent children) medical ecards available as part of individual policy document issued by email@example.com email address
Policy period: 10 June 2021 – 21 March 2022 (nominated parents below 65 years age) medical ecards available as part of individual policy document issued by firstname.lastname@example.org email address
Policy covers: Cashless and reimbursement mode of hospitalization and home care expenses for Insured members for Covid care
Policy benefits: as below; to know more please click here to go through a complete policy document
Insurer: Balaj | TPA: Balaj | Policy Period: 9.5 months
Corona Kawach - Additional insurance policy specific to Covid treatment
For any non- COVID treatment, please refer the Group Medical Insurance policy document.
Wellness Corner Services
Consult Doctor: free Online Doctor consultations (unlimited) with 30+ specialist through “The Wellness Corner” app
Covid RT-PCR : book a RT-PCR test through “The Wellness Corner” app
Order Medicine: book and order medicine through “The Wellness Corner” app
EAP @ 1800-102-3227 : 24*7 professional employee helpline service that offers counselling, information and support for all types of issues/ problems like: Mental health issues, Stress related issues, relationship/ family related issues, Workplace issues, Grief or loss, Addition issues etc.
COVID sick leave
Employees are allowed up to 90 days of additional Covid sick leave. This can be applied directly through My HR post utilizing your sick leave balance. Steps for applying:
- Login to My HR
- Select “Special Sick leave” category
- Upload your Covid positive test report
- Submit your application for Manager approval purposes
Note, the additional sick leaves or special sick leave category is only for self-recovery purposes and not applicable for any family member recovery purposes.
Need HR Assistance
Raise your concern or request in Ask HR portal and will be happy to assist or connect with your respective functional HRG’s
Claim vaccination charges for yourself, your spouse and your children through SAP i-expense, by selecting the category "Covid-19“ and submitting the Payment receipts from authorised centers.
Connect and Heal - Home isolation program package
A safer and accessible care plan designed by Doctors with daily consultations, home quarantine kit for the patient and counselling for the entire family. Pay INR 6500/- and claim your bills using Corona Kawach policy ecard (covers 14 days home care treatment)
14 day program
Corona Kawach - Claim reimbursement process
Colt India Helpdesk available @0124-4157888
Reach out to COVID India Helpdesk team for any escalation matters or issues or any additional support not been listed above and the team will assist directly or redirect your concern to the respective team for support.
The team is available from 8am till 11pm, 7 days a week.
- Cost incurred for Diagnostic tests undergone at home or at diagnostics center
- Covid RT-PCR test report is mandatory to claim your medical bills, in absence of RT-PCR, Covid Antigen test report will also work
- Cost of medicines prescribed in writing by the medical practitioner
- Consultation charges of the Medical Practitioner
- Nursing charges related to medical staff (in case of home treatment)
- Medical procedures limited to parenteral administration of medicines
- Cost of Pulse oximeter and Nebulizer, subject to doctor prescription
- Rent cost Oxygen cylinder or concentrator, subject to doctor prescription
Expenses covered under home care treatment
Bajaj Allianz (Insurer) Contact Matrix for any Corona Kawach related query;
TAT ( 15 working days) *subject to receiving of complete documents, proof and payment receipts as per the attached checklist. For any concern or query, please feel free to connect with the Bajaj team as per the below contact matrix.
- Non-Network Hospital
- Make self-hospital payment
- Submit your claim through 'Caringly Yours' app, following the below process
- Submit your claim through BAGIC Mobile app- Caringly Yours
- Watch the video capturing instructions on how to claim via the app https://youtu.be/osqqjlMv-cA
- Do fill in the complete claim form
Specifically for Covid linked claims: If you are unable to fill the claim form please follow the alternate options:
- Write an email to email@example.com mentioning the below details. Subject line of the email – “Claim Form| Corporate Name | Patient Name | Card No.” and then Save a copy of email. Upload in the App in place of the claim form upload step.
- Do mention “Claimed with Bajaj Allianz GIC” on top of all the documents with a blue pen if possible
- Do upload JPEG file and ensure a clear picture
- Bank account number on cheque should be clear
- Once claim is submitted, please contact the team (Healthhelpdesk_Delhi@bajajallianz.co.in) with your claim ID
Should you have any concerns, please discuss with your manager or contact the people provided in the guidance above.