On this page:
- Medical Insurance
- COVID-19 RTPCR test
- I've tested positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 India help desk
- Check bed availability
- Access a hospital bed/ plasma donor/ oxygen cylinder/ ICU facility
- Check plasma donor & ambulance availability
- The Wellness Corner mobile app
- Make a claim on your Corona Kawach policy
While the COVID-19 situation across India remains severe, Colt has been taking steps to increase certain medical and insurance benefits available to employees.
Please find a summary of what support is available below:
All employees are covered under our Medical Insurance
The Medical Insurance policy offers you coverage against COVID-19 hospitalisation and the cost of your treatment, up to your sum insured limit. Please note, any medical expenses incurred by the employee and the enrolled dependants during treatment on an IPD basis shall be settled. Our insurance partners have ensured that claims related to Coronavirus shall be expeditiously handled.
Where can I download or access my medical cards?
Step 1: Click on the Bajaj portal link: http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt//Health_Ecard/hlth_cardlogin.jsp
Step 2: Enter your login credential Your employee ID@Colttechnology.com
Step 3: Enter your password or click on ‘Forgot Password’ to reset
Step 4: Click on E-card and Generate
Additional insurance cover for employees and dependants
Active from: 28 April 2021 – 6 Feb 2022 (15 day waiting period)
To help safeguard you and your family from the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are able to bring you additional insurance cover towards COVID-19 treatment for you and your family (spouse and children). This is fully sponsored by Colt.
We are also evaluating whether we can extend this cover further so it includes the parents of anyone insured under this policy. We will provide an update on this in due course.
Benefits of Corona Kawach
Insurer: Bajaj | TPA: Bajaj | Policy Period: 9.5 months
|Sum Insured (SI)||INR 500,000 (per individual)||Eligibility||Employee + Spouse + Children (Age: Employees and Spouse = 18-60 years, Child = 3 months - 25 years)|
|Home care treatment||Covered for up to 14 days per incident on positive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a government authorised diagnostic centre|
|Non-medical expenses||Cost of pulse oximeter, oxygen cylinder and nebulizer etc. is covered|
|Waiting period||15 days - this means any claims will be considered starting 13 May, 15 days from the policy launch date|
|Road ambulance charges||Covered up to INR 2,000 per hospitalisation|
|Hospitalisation||Minimum hospitalisation, 24 hours mandatory, subject to positive diagnosis of COVID-19 with 0% co-payment|
|Pre and post hospitalisation expenses||Covered up to 15 days and 30 days respectively|
|AYUSH treatment||Covered without capping|
|Room rent||On actuals for both normal and ICU|
Important points to remember
- We will send your individual policy details to your Colt email address by 10 May 2021
- For COVID-19 related treatments, please note Corona Kawach will be the first policy to be utilised before utilising Group Mediclaim policy ecards. This keeps your Group Mediclaim sum insured intact for non-pandemic ailments or hospitalisation
- Under COVID Hospitalisation Cover: PPE kit, gloves, mask and such similar other expenses are covered as per Govt. guidelines
- No co-payment applicable
- Non-medical/consumable expenses are covered as per Govt. guidelines
- All treatment related documents and RT-PCR reports are mandatory to be submitted for claims
- People who have already opted for Voluntary Corona Kavach plan will have double coverage till the expire of Voluntary plan
Additional support: Home Isolation Cover
Period: 1 April – 12 May 2021
We are also offering further support by helping with “COVID-19 Home Isolation treatment” related expenses. This covers the period up until you are covered by Corona Kawach. This additional cover comes under your Group Mediclaim policy.
The details of what is covered:
Home quarantine treatment covered up to a limit of INR 20,000 per instance for the period starting 1 April - 12 May 2021
Home Isolation treatment means treatment availed by the Insured Person at home, with reference to positive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a Government authorised diagnostic centre, which in normal course would require care and treatment at a hospital but is actually taken at home maximum up to 14 days guided as below:
The medical practitioner advises the Insured person to undergo treatment at home:
- There is continuous active line of treatment with monitoring of the health status by a medical practitioner for each day through the duration of the home care treatment
- Daily monitoring chart including records of treatment administered duly signed by the treating doctor is maintained. Maximum limit applicable will be up to 20k per instance
Expenses to cover within the 20k limit per instance home care treatment:
- Cost incurred for diagnostic tests undergone at home or at diagnostics centre
- Cost of medicines prescribed in writing by the medical practitioner
- Consultation charges of the Medical Practitioner
- Nursing charges related to medical staff
- Medical procedures limited to parental administration of medicines
- Cost of pulse oximeter, oxygen cylinder and nebulizer
For any queries, please get in touch with the following contacts:
|Level 1||Meenu Mahlawat||+91- 8527534374|
|Level 2||Tarun Pathania||+91- 8800891395|
COVID-19 RTPCR test
Have COVID-like symptoms? Get yourself checked by booking an appointment through ‘The Wellness Corner’ app.
An appointment confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Check your spam/junk folder to avoid missing this email. Appointments are subject to availability.
For any queries, contact the Truworth Support team +91-9875-001-234 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10am-2pm).
What to do if you've tested positive for COVID-19?
COVID-19 India help desk
You and your family members can call the help desk number below and the team will try their best to support towards the requirement or resolve queries.
(Please note: the support team cannot guarantee your request will be fulfilled)
Call: 0124 – 4157888 (08:00AM – 11:00PM, seven days a week).
What the help desk can assist you with
Where can I check bed availability?
Please refer to the links below to check the bed availability for some states. You can also refer to the attached list of hospitals for contact details.
What to do if you cannot access a hospital bed/plasma donor/oxygen cylinder/ICU facility
These facilities are currently all in low supply. If you or a family member needs help, please contact any of the names below who will do their best to help you find what you need.
Note: the support team cannot guarantee your request will be fulfilled
Can I check plasma donor and ambulance availability online?
The Wellness Corner mobile app
Ask a doctor
Get in touch with our doctors for free through ‘The Wellness Corner app’ and get the right help, if you or your family is affected by COVID-19 or any other health conditions. Download and register on The Wellness Corner app with your official email address. All details are maintained with the utmost confidentiality. All services will be provided based on the doctor’s discretion.
- General Physician
- Four Specialists (Cardiologist, Orthopedician, Gynaecologist and Paediatrician
- Click on ‘Ask a Doctor’ on the homepage of The Wellness Corner app
- Click on ‘Start now’ to begin a new consultation
- Choose the speciality of the doctor required
- Mention your symptoms in the chat box
- The doctor will be assigned within 10-15 minutes
- You can request for an audio consultation if required
- You will receive a call from the doctor
You can contact the doctors via chat, audio and video only through The Wellness Corner app. Video calls will be provided based on the doctor's discretion.
Your appointment will be confirmed within 10-15 minutes of your request. Most requests are confirmed immediately.
You can contact the doctors from 9am-9pm, Monday-Sunday
Yes, doctor consultations are available for you and your family
All doctors are registered by the Medical Council of India and will provide prescriptions if required.
Pharmacy & Store at your doorstep
Purchase a wide variety of medicines and health products powered by 1MG, available at discounted rates.
- To purchase any medicine other than an Over the Counter (OTC) will require a prescription, simply upload a copy of the same and you will be able to proceed
- COVID medications such as Remdesivir etc. is unavailable due to current supply directed only to hospitals
- Delivery turn around time will be displayed upon ordering or at the time of ordering, depending on your location
- Delays can be expected Pan India region due to current COVID scenario
- Service is subject to available locations only
Make a claim on your Corona Kawach policy
For a hassle free process - Policy period: 28 April 2021 – 6 Feb 2022
(15 day waiting period: claims covered under Corona Kawach policy starting 13th May 2021 onwards
Important update on Corona Kawach policy
Corona Kawach help you cover multiple expenses like:
The claim process is easy, it will be as below depending on whether you choose to go for a:
- Bajaj Empaneled/ Network hospital : Cashless Claim (click here to check the network hospital list)
- Bajaj Non-Empaneled/ Non-Network hospital : Reimbursement Claim
Cashless Process : TAT 1 - 2 hours *subject to receiving of complete documents
1. Network Hospital
2. Share your Corona Kawach ecards to hospital TPA
3. Hospital TPA to contact insurance for further claim process formalities
Reimbursement Process : TAT 7 – 15 working days *subject to receiving of complete documents
1. Non-Network Hospital
2. Make self-hospital payment
3. Submit your claim through the 'Caringly Yours' app, following the below process
Key points when submitting your claim
Expenses covered under home care treatment
For any queries, please get in touch with BAGIC contact team:
|Level 1 Customer Support Team||Chiraj Shah Jafar Ansari||020 - 66877401 email@example.com|
|Level 2 Relationship Manager||Meenu Mahlawat||+91- 8527534374 Meenu.Mahlawat03@bajajallianz.co.in|
|Level 3 Sr. Relationship Manager||Tarun Pathania||+91- 8800891395 Tarun.Pathania@bajajallianz.co.in|
Should you have any concerns, please discuss with your manager or contact the people provided in the guidance above.