Colt Intelligent Communications Datasheet
Fully integrated quad-play solution
- Enterprise productivity and unified communications applications using Microsoft 365
- Professional Services for transition and deployment, combined with handset and headset delivery
- Enterprise grade voice services
- High bandwidth on wholly owned fibre connectivity
To provide you with the best customer experience, Colt delivers end-to-end support, offering one single point of contract and contact across 20 countries, covering applications, connectivity and hardware.
Colt Intelligent Communications also provides the option of a Cloud SBC, which replaces the traditional physical hardware with a solution completely in the cloud. This means your SBC and connection will be in the cloud, giving you flexibility and speed in setting up your communication solution.
More and more businesses are moving applications to the cloud, attracted by the ability to utilise the latest applications whilst avoiding the cost and overheads of an on- premise solution. Colt Intelligent Communications brings together productivity applications and enterprise communication in the cloud, closely integrated to deliver everything needed to collaborate and work efficiently, with minimal switching between applications or tasks. Moving your user setup to the cloud poses several challenges, such as integrating all applications, guaranteeing reliable connectivity, enjoying cost effective voice calls, and having all the the support needed for the transition.
Colt Intelligent Communications solution Applications run on Microsoft’s flagship Microsoft 365 cloud based platform, ensuring a fully featured and familiar desktop experience and providing immersive unified communications with Teams. Performance is guaranteed with Colt’s connectivity to the cloud and voice breakout based on Colt’s Tier 1, globally connected, high performance network.
Colt Intelligent Communications Features
- Provide Professional Services to help integrate your infrastructure with Colt Intelligent Communications.
- IP desk phones and headsets can be included and configured.
Session Border Controller
- Colt Intelligent Communications achieves higher reliability and voice cost savings by using Direct Routing with a Microsoft certified Session Border Controller, provided and maintained by Colt either on-premises or in Colt’s network in the cloud
Tailored Adoption Strategy
- Colt Adoption Services can support your migration to Microsoft Teams by
- working with your organisation to create a tailored adoption strategy
Enterprise Grade Voice
- Colt’s Enterprise grade voice combines PSTN compliant SIP Trunking with
- fully flexible tariff plans for voice calling
- Colt´s Cloud SBC ´Cloud Fax´ fax-to-mail service allows users to send and
- receive faxes via their personal email-account, making the need to buy or
- use a fax machine disappear.
Productivity applications and enterprise communication infrastructure in the cloud, with network, voice and support from a single provider.
Thanks to mobility and a seamless user experience across all devices and geographies.
By having a single supplier for the end to end Microsoft Office 365 solution.
Enhanced business Continuity
From Colt’s fibre network, predictable connectivity and highest resiliency
provided by premium service quality options.
Savings on voice traffic with flexible tariff plans.
Colt Intelligent Communications Availability
Colt has a 25-year track record as a business voice and connectivity provider with a wholly owned Tier 1, globally connected network giving high performance access to the cloud. We provide a single, consistent, one stop shop across 20 countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom).
Colt aims to be the leader in enabling customers’ digital transformation through agile and ondemand, high bandwidth solutions. The Colt IQ Network connects 900+ data centres across Europe, Asia and North America’s largest business hubs, with over 29,000 on net buildings and growing. Colt has built its reputation on putting customers first. Customers include data intensive organisations spanning over 212 cities in nearly 32 countries. Colt is a recognised innovator and pioneer in Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualisation (NFV). Privately owned, Colt is one of the most financially sound companies in its industry and able to provide the best customer experience at a competitive price.