There’s never been a better time to migrate to VoIP
Colt VoIP Access provides all the benefits of Colt telephony, delivered over an IP connection.
If you are using an IP-based private branch exchange (IP PBX) then connecting to Colt with IP is a cost-effective solution that unlocks the benefits of convergence for your business. With Colt’s VoIP Access, you are connected to our core voice network. This is not consumer-grade internet telephony, with the quality risks that that brings, but business-grade service. Your voice quality is as good as – and often better than – the service you receive on traditional telephone lines.
Our future-proof VoIP Access offering provides you with a fully-featured IP telephony service with a comprehensive range of connectivity options (IP VPN, EPN, public internet), a sophisticated online reporting tool, encryption options as well as powerful resiliency and disaster recovery features.
Switching to an IP-based telephony system helps your business become more productive and competitive. Your employees can stay connected to your network, whether they’re working in the office or away from it.
Free installation promotion
For a limited time, Colt is offering free installation for new Colt VoIP Access services until the 15th July 2014. The free installation is available for all options of access type including:
- Dedicated access for VoIP Access
- Access via a Colt IP Virtual Private Network (IP VPN)
- Access via public Internet or Colt IP Access. Note this is for SIP trunks only.
Colt telephony offers you ease of management and value-for-money, all from one provider. We will work with you to create a comprehensive voice service the way you want it, backed by comprehensive SLAs.
To find out more, please contact your Account Manager or local Colt partner.
Terms and conditions
- The Promotion is available until 5pm on the 15th July 2014 for signed orders
- The promotion is available for new business only
- This promotion is valid for retail/end customers only
- This promotion does not apply to renewal of the VoIP access product in any of its variants
- All other Colt standard pricing (Monthly Recurring Charges and Voice Rates) and contract terms of VoIP Access are applicable, as per the standard pricing tools
- This promotion only applies to the VoIP Access options described in the standard pricing tools
- The price promotion is applicable to customers that purchase the VoIP Access service for delivery in any of the Colt Countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom).
- The promotion applies to all new business orders for converged VoIP Access (VoIP Access with IP VPN/ Colt IP Access or 3rd party
Internet Access – both to existing Colt IP VPN/IP Access customers or to new customers that purchase VoIP Access
- The promotion applies to all new business orders for VoIP Access Dedicated Access
- No additional discounts apply for this promotion
- This promotion is subject to change/withdrawn at any time by Colt upon written notification
- Colt terms including General Terms and Conditions, SLA and Service Description apply
Colt Technology Services und Zeetta Networks haben auf dem Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) eine Weltneuheit präsentiert: einen Machbarkeitsnachweis (Proof of Concept) für einen Blockchain-basierten Marktplatz für die Schnittstelle LSO Sonata.