AWS and Colt's Dedicated Cloud Access collaboration: fast and secure cloud networking.
Exclusive offer from Colt featuring Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect - limited time only:
- Trial our service for 2 months
- After 2 months your business can decide if you would like to continue a seamless cloud experience with us
- No installation fee
- Hosted or dedicated port services
- Hosted we apply to all speeds equal or above 50Mbps
- Dedicated only for 1G and 10G (On Demand only 1Gbps option available)
- Offer is available globally (Europe, Asia, US)
- New or existing customers
- PLUS: Receive $1,000 for any AWS EC2 service
Colt terms and condition can be found here. AWS credit terms and conditions can be found here.
With most businesses now using cloud services like Amazon Web Services, a reliable and secure connection is essential. Colt’s Dedicated Cloud Access (DCA) – managed cloud services give businesses a consolidated public cloud networking experience when compared to relying on public internet.
Thanks to Colt, you can establish managed public cloud connectivity from your data centre, office or colocation environment, which can reduce your network costs, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections. And it is all seamless. Your public cloud solution will be delivered in sync with cloud providers so that you enjoy it from the first minute. Moreover with Colt On Demand capability, we have heavily invested to provide a leading ‘real-time’ and ‘pay per use’ telecom service that matches the benefits of the IT Cloud providing the first all-in-one cloud experience end to end.
Get the offer
Your key benefits
Expertise and coverage
- 600+ DCA customers in Europe & Asia
- Multiple direct NNI with Cloud providers
Security and low latency
- DCA services are deployed on same network infrastructure that trusted by the financial industry for their mission-critical data
- Guaranteed service quality with industry-leading SLAs
- Fully protected network backbone offering unmatched resiliency
Scalability and flexibility
- Bandwidth upgrades are seamless - no interface changes or work required