Are you preparing for the introduction of MiFID II? Join us at the Open Day 2016, Deutsche Börse’s IT Conference. The event is taking place on Oct 5th at the Cube, its headquarters in Eschborn, Frankfurt.
Colt’s Murat Turgut will be presenting on the topic of: “The MiFID II puzzle: a financial extranet for an efficient implementation?”
The introduction of MiFID II is creating significant challenges for market participants – in particular the requirement for additional reach and market data information. On-demand connectivity has a significant role to play in helping firms satisfy the news requirements in a cost-effective manner. Much has been said about the regulation, but what about the systems needed to support its implementation?
Murat’s presentation will cover:
• Understanding the MiFID II puzzle and selecting the its key parts
• On-demand connectivity and self-service capabilities through a next-generation extranet service
• Cloud making inroads into in the financial sector and the need for instant, flexible connectivity
• Preparing for MiFID II: how can a financial extranet help you?
• Colt PrizmNet financial extranet demo
Deutsche Börse’s Open Day serves as a platform for sharing best practice and exchanging knowledge as well as providing networking opportunities for the financial IT community. The agenda includes practical workshops – a particular highlight will be the “exchange lab” where attendees can participate in live tests.
For more information, or to arrange a meeting with the Colt Capital Markets team, please contact email@example.com or meet us at stand 6.