The global cloud computing market is set to reach $295 billion by 2021, a 12.5% growth from 2019 (despite COVID-19 disruptions). A lot of companies talk about the bottom line of cloud computing, focussing on cutting expenses through agility and efficiency – but the true value of the cloud is a lot more.
In this guide, we focus on understanding the purpose of cloud in your business, not just the monetary gains.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How the cloud is advancing industries
- How to understand the core purpose of cloud in your business
- What role IT leadership plays when migrating to the cloud
- Top 5 things to consider when selecting a cloud connectivity partner
- 5 phases to manage a seamless cloud migration journey
- The cost of a badly managed migration
Find out how to unlock the true value of your cloud migration. Download the guide today.