Did you know… News and facts about Colt
Latest version of TeleGeography’s Colocation Database reports that Colt have more Data Centres connected in Europe than any other Service Provider. This report points out Colt’s extensive reach of our fibre network connecting 436 Data Centres all over the continent being able to provide any bandwidth needed for Ethernet and IP connectivity.
100G Ethernet connections have been launched by several providers – Colt already delivered the first 100G services on their international fiber network. One of the largest operators in Europe has chosen Colt to connect two of their Data Centers with 100G Ethernet to ensure top quality of voice, internet and television services for their 20+ million customers.
Colt’s network is growing fast, we
- run 42 City Networks connecting 19,800 buildings with fibre
- operate in 42 countries covering 192 Cities
- have more than 800 buildings connected in 2013 in addition
- have defined 2155 buildings to be connected in 2014
- provide ULL-based Ethernet-First-Mile-Services in 12 countries via 623 Central Offices
- cooperate with more than 250 network partners – ISO and ITIL compliant managed
- More than 1,000 Ethernet and SDH network2network NNIs connect those partner to our network