How the customer reduced TCO of their IT, increased employee productivity, optimised application performance and delivered improved flexibility and security
Business drivers – why move to the cloud?
This leading provider of medical devices needed to adopt a cloud-first strategy that allowed their business to collaborate with a vast global partnership ecosystem including Microsoft, Zscaler, SAP Exertum, Cegeka, Spot IT, and Tam Tam Consulting. Additionally, their move to SAP on Azure was a catalyst in moving to the cloud.
With 25,000 employees globally, and 1,500 employees in EMEA, this Tier 1 company chose Colt to move to a cloud-based ecosystem, which therefore also allowed improved productivity and global collaboration across their business.
- Clear understanding of the challenges and ecosystem of the business
- Best-in-class network
- Collaboration expertise and advanced solution portfolio
- Network footprint match
- Commercial and contractual flexibility
- Clear overarching Project Plan de-risking the migration
- SD WAN with Cloud Access and Secure Enterprise Gateway (Zscaler)
- Colt Intelligent Communications solution
- Colt Professional Services
Moving to a cloud-first strategy and using Colt´s services and solutions, resulted in flexible collaborative working, increased productivity and improved delivery of secure, cloud-based services and application experiences to their users. Their future strategy includes optimised performance, further consolidation and harmonization of the IT estate and in-depth application performance visibility.
Leading provider of medical devices in the global healthcare sector
To move to a cloud-first strategy, to reduce TCO of IT, increase productivity, flexibility and security, with optimal application performance