Join Colt at the Profit & Loss Forex Network London
Colt will exhibit at the Profit & Loss Forex Network event taking place in London on April 14th at 155 Bishopsgate. The full day event will look at the latest developments in the evolution of the foreign exchange industry. An event sponsor, Colt will participate in a panel entitled ‘Building a Modern FX Market’.
Panel description: It seems universally accepted that the FX market structure is changing, but what is the end game? What services work well and what needs changing? What can we learn from the different models within the broader financial services industry? Can we build a market for the next decade?
• What are the alternative solutions to today’s credit headache?
• Should the FX market have a “Tape” and how can we build it?
• How transparent should the market be?
• What can the OTC world learn from the exchange traded world – and vice versa
• Where are the infrastructure gaps?
Time: 13:45 – 14:30
• Paul Ainsworth, Global Head of Sales, FastMatch Inc.
• Jill Sigelbaum, Head of Foreign Exchange, Traiana
• Alan Schwarz, CEO, FXSpotStream
• David Wright, Global Head of FXEM Electronic Distribution, Morgan Stanley
• Andy Young, Specialist Sales Director, Capital Markets, Colt
For more information, or to arrange a meeting with the Colt Capital Markets team about Colt’s FX Liquidity proposition, please contact email@example.com or visit stand 9.