Shortlisted twice: MEF & Capacity Awards
These days the Metro-Ethernet-Forum (MEF) announced the finalists for the MEF 2014 Ethernet Excellence Awards, which will be celebrated on 18th November 2014 on the MEF GEN14 conference in Washington DC.
MEF says: “The Awards greatly expand previous MEF annual awards programs to properly recognize services, technology, professional excellence and innovation in the worldwide Carrier Ethernet community. The Awards recognize new implementations that support scalability, virtual functionality, SDN, management, global reach and other solutions central to the delivery of Carrier Ethernet in 2014 and beyond.”
Senior analysts from IDC, Infonetics, Vertical Systems, Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Ovum, the Rayno Report and independent judges have formed a prominent judging panel.
Out of 26 categories Colt was selected as finalist 11 times !
Categories we succeeded in are:
• Best Application of the Year – Financial
• Best Application of the Year – Media/Sports/Entertainment
• Best Application of the Year – Other Applications
• Best Service of the Year – CALA region
• Best Service of the Year – EMEA region
• Retail Service Provider of the Year – CALA region
• Retail Service Provider of the Year – EMEA region
• Wholesale Service Provider of the Year – EMEA region
• Network Technology Provider of the Year
• Best Network Technology of the Year – Multi-Vendor Innovation
• Best Network Technology of the Year – Technology Innovation
Capacity Europe is the flagship carrier meeting connecting the European and global wholesale telecoms markets. Now in its 14th year, the event brings together
• 1100+ delegates registered
• 360+ companies attending
• 60+ exhibitors
• a Charity Run across Amsterdam and
• the Global Carrier Awards Ceremony
Over the past 10 years, these Capacity’s Global Carrier Awards have become the biggest and most prestigious awards event of the wholesale telecoms calendar. They will be presented on the evening on 4th November 2014 in Amsterdam.
Colt applied for two categories and we are proud that we were shortlisted in both:
• Best Pan-European Wholesale Carrier
• Special Recognition for CSR