With rising emphasis on cloud-first strategies, 2020 is set to be a momentous decade for the cloud. Gartner predicts that by 2025, 80% of enterprises will shut down their traditional data centres altogether and move to the cloud.
In this report, we surveyed over 200 IT decision makers, on what their experiences have been, as they navigate to the cloud in 2020.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Impact of Covid-19 on cloud migration
- Top 5 mission critical systems being moved to the cloud, and how they can benefit your company
- Biggest cloud migration challenges faced, and how to tackle them
- How to manage cloud connectivity in a multi-cloud world
- How fast IT leaders are planning to migrate to the cloud, and how long these projects are taking
- Tips, trends, opportunities and a lot more
Download the report today to learn more.