Helping you to connect to the cloud
In today's world, moving to the cloud is more mission-critical than ever. With nearly 30 years experience, we're investing not just in our network, but into the service and support that goes with it.
Look below for a wide range of cloud connectivity options to suit your business.
Get in touch:
Your connectivity options explained
We offer a wide range of cloud connectivity options, ranging from standardised IP Transit over the public internet through to dedicated fibre services entirely private to your organisation.
Use our solution builder, or explore your connectivity options below:
A public internet connection provides connectivity to the cloud over a standard internet connection using our standard IP Access product.
IP Access works well:
- Where dedicated fibre is not required, and public internet will suffice
- Where the priority is a simple, low-cost solution to connect to the cloud
- For non-critical applications, where SLA-backed performance is not required
Public internet with cloud prioritisation provides guaranteed cloud connectivity over a standard internet connection using our cloud prioritisation product.
IP Access with Cloud Prioritisation works well:
- For more critical applications but where public internet will suffice
- Where cloud connectivity is being used predominantly for Microsoft applications (Teams, Office 365, Azure or Windows Virtual Desktop)
- When a consistent, SLA-backed user experience is required
A dedicated fibre connection provides a secure, high performance, end-to-end connectivity for mission critical traffic to major cloud providers.
Dedicated access works well:
- Where you do not wish for your traffic to traverse the public internet, and a dedicated fibre connection is required
- For mission critical applications
- Where SLA-backed performance is a must
Join over 25k+ customers
Still not sure?
Use our solution builder and request a callback from a solutions engineer.
|Feature||IP Access||IP Access w/ Cloud Prioritisation||Dedicated Fibre|
|Connectivity to all cloud providers|
|Suitable for critical applications|
Annual cloud research report 2022
Where is your focus when it comes to the cloud? Discover what 500 IT decision-makers and C-level executives across Europe and Asia
IT leaders state that they have already met 49% of their KPIs for existing cloud projects
50% of IT leaders anticipate their biggest investment into the cloud in the next 24 months
74% of IT leaders mentioned sustainability as an important consideration for their cloud operations