At Colt, we want to support businesses by building extraordinary connections. From delivering impactful results to the business, providing outstanding experiences for customers or engaging with some of the best partners in the ecosystem, extraordinary connections can look different to every business. Today, we can say we’re at the forefront of innovation, delivering what our customers need.
Gartner has just released its 2022 Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global. In the report, Gartner named Colt as a “Visionary” for the third consecutive year.1
Want to explore why Gartner named Colt as a “Visionary”?
We believe being named as a “Visionary” and being innovative is a key aspect of our strategy, our business and the way we do things. Our people lead with a “how can we do things differently and stay one step ahead” mindset and it’s part of our company values: We always find a better way. This all aligns with our purpose, to transform the way the world works through the power of connectivity.
Solutions to get our customers where they need to be
We know the landscape of the network is continuously changing. Since the 2021 Magic Quadrant report, we’ve been busy supporting our customers to unleash their full potential:
- We launched our global SD WAN White Label solution for our Wholesale customers and our SD WAN Remote Access to support enterprise customers with hybrid working. We also strengthened our SD WAN offering through our partnership with Axians
- We understand the urgency of taking action to drive positive changes in the technology industry and take full accountability for our emissions. We set ambitious near-term sustainability targets backed by Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTi)
- We announced the availability of our 400GE (Gigabit Ethernet) Wave and Private Wave services, helping our customers transform the way they do business through high bandwidth connectivity
- Partnerships and our partner ecosystem continue to be important to us. Collaborating with businesses like IBM to support innovative edge use cases to benefit enterprise customers
- As a global network, we’re always looking at ways to expand and meet our customers where they are. We’re furthering our presence in the Iberian peninsula to support businesses both locally and globally
All of these have been achieved with our purpose at the forefront, delivering services and solutions that support our customers in their digital transformation journeys to get them where they need to be.
Mindful of the past, looking to the future
As a company, we’ve always thought differently and strived to transform the telco industry. With almost 30 years of experience, we’re known for being pioneers with an innovative mindset. Looking toward the future, we’ll continue to be pioneers in the telco sector by building extraordinary connections and strive to aim even higher.
- Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global” by Neil Rickard, Bjarne Munch, Danellie Young, Karen Brown. 23 February, 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved
What's your goal today?
1. Partner with us to grow your company
Our network connects over 31,000 buildings worldwide powering companies such as Hitachi, Atos, Forbes, Arthur D Little, Brussels Airlines and thousands of others. Found out if you're Colt Connected today.
2. Learn about digital infrastructure
We've written thousands of guides and white papers, regularly publish content on our blog and host regular events on everything from enterprise network connectivity, to cloud, digital transformation and the hybrid workforce.
3. Join our team
To learn more about joining our team of over 5000 people around the world, and to browse our currently open roles visit https://careers.colt.net/.