Firewalls are a core component of an overall network and information security strategy and architecture. With the 24x7 management and support of Colt network infrastructure, and 24x7 monitoring, analysis and resolution of alarms and warnings generated by Colt monitoring tools - Colt Managed Hosted Firewall helps:
- Protect critical networks and application services from being compromised
- Prevent intrusions from hackers, viruses, worms, and other web-borne threats
Managed Hosted Firewall is provided as an additional service when you take other Colt Managed Services in Colt Data Centres. The service comprises installation, operation and maintenance of dedicated firewall hardware, software and policies, and round-the-clock management and monitoring by the Colt Security Operations Centre (SOC).
The Colt SOC proactively responds to new threats, and draws on the vast security expertise accumulated by its Security Threat Intelligence programme, in order to secure our customers’ business communications infrastructure.
The key benefits of Colt Managed Hosted Firewall include the following:
- Provides best-of-breed solutions that continually evolve with advances in technology to combat increasingly sophisticated threats
- Deliver reduced total cost of ownership of your security solution and provide you with the security expertise and professional processes you may lack in house
- Full lifecycle management ensures high customer service at every stage
- Offers service level agreements (SLAs) that match our customers’ business requirements