The European Exchange Infrastructure landscape is experiencing a fundamental transformation.
Euronext have announced they’re moving their main data centre from Basildon, UK to Aruba Global Cloud Data Centre IT3 in Bergamo, Italy and the LSE have a planned move from Earl Street to Telehouse North 2.
Colt Capital Markets are responding to these changes by redesigning our network and helping our clients via a solutions based approach. Taking into account the individual needs, latency profile and regulatory requirements of each firm.
We are helping clients plan:
- Proximity hosting within the new data centre in Bergamo for both members and non-members
- Alternative proximity locations with cloud access and low latency links to colocation sites
- Migration from Earl Street to Telehouse North 2
- Ultra-Low Latency links between new Euronext data centre in Bergamo and Zurich, Frankfurt, Paris and London hubs
- Re-design of London network with the addition of planned new LSE data centre at Telehouse North on our ULL network
Download the datasheet to find out more
Download the datasheet