2023 has been a big year for Colt. Not only have we maintained our Platinum EcoVadis rating for the second consecutive year, achieved a 70 plus NPS rating for all Colt regions, but we have also completed the acquisition of Lumen EMEA, marking a new era. But 2023 has also been a momentous year for Colt in terms of industry recognition.
Colt’s 2023 award wins
- Keri Gilder named People’s Choice Woman Of The Year, Network X
- Bronze Award for Best Customer Service Team (Large), European Contact Centre & Custom Service Awards
- Digital Technology Innovation Award, British Business Awards run by the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Best Data Service Innovation, Global Carrier Awards
- Keri Gilder named Telecommunications CEO of the Year, European CEO Awards
- MEF Awards:
– SD WAN Managed Service Provider of the Year – Global
– NaaS Provider of the Year – Europe
– NaaS Provider of the Year – Global
– Best NaaS Vision
- Best Practices Company of the Year, Frost & Sullivan (Europe SD WAN industry)
- Best Practices Global Customer Value Leadership Award, Frost & Sullivan (network enterprise services)
- In-House Team of the Year, ALB Japan Law Awards
- Highly Commended Award, City of London Considerate Contractor Streetworks Scheme
- Midsized Service Provider, Global Wholesale Service Provider Excellence Awards, Atlantic-ACM
- Asian Telecom Awards:
– Telecom Solutions Provider of the Year – Japan
– Cloud Initiative of the Year – Japan
- Carrier of the Year, Virgin Media Partner Event
- Eye on Innovation Award for CSPs, Gartner
- Layer123 Network Transformation Awards:
– New Service Innovation
– SD WAN Service Excellence
– Keri Gilder awarded Outstanding Contributor
- Company of the Year, Frost & Sullivan
- Keri Gilder named Outstanding Female Executive, Pacific Telecoms Council Awards
Being nominated for and winning awards provides far more than external recognition. They play a pivotal role in Colt’s journey. They act as a commitment to excellence and show our dedication to continuous improvement. Whether that’s through our product portfolio, customer service skills or ESG ambitions.
Taking part in award competitions helps foster trust among customers and investors and, beyond marketing, it contributes to a positive work culture by boosting morale and attracting and rewarding top talent. Award recognition can also open doors to meaningful partnerships and networking opportunities.
Here’s what our Head of PR, Anne Amlot, had to say about our award wins for 2023:
“What I really like about the awards that we’re winning is that they’re really diverse and varied – some recognise our values and our hard work in creating an inclusive company culture, while others recognise industry excellence in technology innovation, but all are testament to the hard work of our Colties and our ability to think differently and stand out as a pioneer in the industry.”
We are very grateful for all the recognition we have received this year (beyond what’s listed here) and hope the great momentum at Colt continues and we head towards 2024. Huge thanks goes to all the Colties for their continued hard work to make our business what it is today and to those who work on award submissions.
What's your goal today?
1. Are you on the Colt IQ network?
Our network connects over 31,000 buildings worldwide powering companies such as Hitachi, Atos, Forbes, Arthur D Little, Brussels Airlines and thousands of others. Find out if you're Colt connected now.
2. Learn about digital infrastructure
We've written thousands of guides and white papers, regularly publish content on our blog and host regular events on everything from enterprise network connectivity, to cloud, digital transformation and the hybrid workforce.
3. Join our team
To learn more about joining our team of over 5000 people around the world, and to browse our current open roles visit https://careers.colt.net/.