“Insight chose to partner with Colt because of its capability, credibility and resources to deliver services to meet the needs of our entire customer base from start-ups and SMEs to the world’s largest corporations,” said Justin Griffiths, VP Product Management, Cloud & E-Commerce EMEA at Insight Enterprises. “It was important for us to find a partner that offered flexible terms and on-demand services, while at the same time having the capability and scale to support enterprise operations.”
The comprehensive portfolio of services for Colt resellers includes; IP VPN access, Colocation, vCloud services and Cloud Storage services as well as Colt’s on-demand ICT services portfolio, Colt Ceano. By partnering with Colt, channel partners are able to serve the needs and delivery preferences of their customers quickly and effortlessly, combining clear and competitive pricing with a wide range of state-of-the-art business technology solutions from a single provider. Insight will benefit from on-going revenue streams and deeper customer relationships with easy ordering, management and configuration of services through a dedicated online portal.
”We are delighted to be working with Insight. This is another milestone in our journey to take our cloud services portfolio to market across Europe” said Scott Holmes, Director, Cloud Services North Region, at Colt. “With the addition of Colt services, Insight will be able to offer its customers a wide range of innovative IT and telecoms services from just one trusted provider.”
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Office Productivity, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Mobility, Network and Security, Data Center and Virtualization, Data Protection and Cloud. Insight has sold over seven million business and public sector client cloud seats across the globe. With approximately 5,400 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 470 on the 2013 Fortune 500 and generated sales of $5.3 billion for the year ended December 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com.
Colt is the information delivery platform, enabling its customers to deliver, share, process and store their vital business information. An established leader in delivering integrated computing and network services to major organisations, midsized businesses and wholesale customers. Colt operates in 22 European countries and the US with a 46,000km European network and transatlantic network capacity. Colt has metropolitan area networks in 41 major European cities with direct fibre connections into 19,800 buildings and 20 carrier neutral Colt data centres.
In 2010, the Colt Data Centre Services business was launched to deliver innovative high quality data centre solutions at a Colt or customer site. Our innovative data centres are rapid to deploy, flexible and highly efficient.
In addition to its direct sales capability, Colt has four indirect channels to market; Agent, Franchise, Distributor and Wholesale which includes Carriers, Service Providers, VARs and Voice Resellers.
Colt is listed on the London Stock Exchange (COLT).
About Colt Ceano
The Colt Ceano portfolio offers a unique range of ICT services within a single contract, including:
- Business-grade Internet connectivity backed up by rigorous SLAs
- IAS (Internet Access Services) Mobility to enable secure remote working
- Advanced Voice and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) services for cost-effective calls
- Managed Exchange 2010 email services
- Microsoft Lync 2010 unified communications for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and online meetings
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to support content management and document sharing
- Soonr Workplace for the creation of virtual project workspaces accessible from anywhere
- Virtual Servers and Infrastructure to enable remote infrastructure management
- Hosted Virtual Desktop services, providing secure, centrally managed, personalized virtual desktops
- Managed Virtual Firewalls and Web Security for improved protection from potential network threats
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery services to safeguard valuable business-critical data
- IP Access for dedicated, permanent access to the Internet
- IAS Mobility for fast, secure connectivity over any network and from any device
- Managed Virtual Firewall for network protection and traffic control
- Managed Web Security for multi-layered web protection (includes anti-virus & anti-spyware, advanced threat protection, URL filtering, web 2.0 controls and unified reporting modules)
- Single management interface for provisioning, managing and delivering the above services
DDI: +44 (0) 20 7947 1035
Mobile: +44 (0) 785 5301 078
DDI: +44 (0)8453 700 655
Mobile: +44 (0)7710 977 249