Colt Ethernet Line/Hub & Spoke and Colt Dedicated Cloud Access serve the network needs of Gakken Products Support Co., Ltd
We decided on Colt as our network provider in order to optimize our network infrastructure to ensure future scalability, high network quality and value. We give Colt’s services high marks for their high bandwidth and low latency network that provides reliability we can count on.Yutaka Kurihara, Deputy Associate Director, IT System Department, Gakken Products Support Co., Ltd.
Colt Dedicated Cloud Access is a high-quality and secure network service that connects clients to cloud services (AWS, Azure, Bluemix) using a leased line in a private network.
- Fully guaranteed bandwidth via leased line
- Colt provides Direct Connect in Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Dublin, London, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt
- Colt is an Authorized APN Technology Partner. Used by multiple enterprise and system integrators, a majority of which use high-bandwidth connections ranging upwards of 1Gbps
Colt Ethernet Line (point-to-point) / Hub & Spoke (point-to-multipoint) are low-latency, reliable, and bandwidth guaranteed Ethernet lines. With traffic between data centres increasing year over year, these circuits offer uncompromising performance while reducing cost of access and use.
- Industry-best ultra low latency networks facilitated by fully leveraging Colt expertise in HFT and other ﬁnancial markets. Network optimized to the microsecond through streamlined ﬁbre routes, network topology, low latency network equipment, and efficient traffic engineering.
- Enables ﬂexible bandwidth changes and burstability without requiring equipment upgrades as high capacity access links (1/10 Gbps) are already provided. Service delivered in as little as 10 days as circuit terminal equipment is already installed.
- Fully redundant core and optional redundancy in access circuits facilitate end-to-end guaranteed bandwidth and fast switching (<50ms) in case of disruption. Premium quality ensured through SLAs on availability, bandwidth, fault handling, and delivery, as well as various monitoring capabilities.
What's your goal today?
1. Partner with us to grow your company
Our network connects over 31,000 buildings worldwide powering companies such as Hitachi, Atos, Forbes, Arthur D Little, Brussels Airlines and thousands of others. Found out if you're Colt Connected today.
2. Learn about digital infrastructure
We've written thousands of guides and white papers, regularly publish content on our blog and host regular events on everything from enterprise network connectivity, to cloud, digital transformation and the hybrid workforce.
3. Join our team
To learn more about joining our team of over 5000 people around the world, and to browse our currently open roles visit https://careers.colt.net/.