Supercomputing workloads are no longer confined to the big research or educational institutions. Thanks to the cloud, any company with visionary insight can leverage massive-scale data and cloud-based tools—such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) —to transform industries and societies. However, cloud high-performance computing (HPC) requires fast, secure, and reliable ingest of massive amounts of data into the cloud facility. For essential circuits, organisations must rely on a network partner that can offer a high-performance network—very high bandwidth, highly scalable, highly reliable, and far-reaching. With the right network partner, you will be prepared to derive maximum value and insight from your data-intensive HPC workloads.
Download this complimentary Frost & Sullivan whitepaper to discover:
- The Democratisation of Data
- High-performance Computing (HPC) definitions
- How artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) drive HPC use cases
- Disparate data types and needs that shape HPC workloads
- Why HPC applications require a high-performance network
Download the whitepaper