The whole concept of NetOps is to give enterprises the right philosophies and tools to build a network that can respond quickly to application and end user needs. As a result, enterprises are able to take on large-scale cloud migration projects with ease. Enabling their teams to successfully and seamlessly migrate critical applications by leveraging NetOps practices.
In this guide, we will take you through the world of NetOps and its relevance in cloud migration.
- Fundamentals – what is it, why is it important, what are the business implications?
- Context – what is the relationship between NetOps and DevOps?
- History – how has NetOps evolved over time?
- Advantages – what are the top 4 benefits of NetOps?
- Framework – what roles in the organisation should be leveraging NetOps and how should they work together?
- Outlook – how will NetOps impact the future of cloud migration and networking projects?
- Application – what steps can your organisation take to get started with NetOps?
Access the full guide, by completing the form.