Towards the end of last year, we announced changes to our Colt Online portal, the user-friendly online tool for Colt customers and partners that allows you to work easier and faster with Colt. We’re excited to announce the latest update has gone live.
You’ll see a new Colt Online Dashboard when logging into the Colt Online portal. The changes that have been made are to enable quicker, seamless transactions when conducting business with Colt.
With our new fully customisable dashboard homepage, you will be able to:
- Create quick links – you can create 10 quick links with internal or external URLs for easy access
- View the planned works calendar
- See your services at a glance – easily find items such as “New Services”, “Total Services”, “Open Tickets”, and “Pending Tickets”. Clicking on any of these will take you to the relevant area
- Have a ticket watchlist – pinning a ticket allows you to see updates as soon as you log in
- Look at the top 10 critical tickets for P1 and P2
- See your invoices at a glance – including “Open Invoices”, “Disputed Invoices”, and “Closed Invoices”. Clicking on these will take you to the relevant section of the billing page
- Check your latest invoices and download them
With this update, you can drag and drop the above widgets onto the dashboard and show or hide them as you need. At Colt, we’re continuously working hard to provide a better user experience within our Colt Online portal.
Did you know we also run regular Colt Online webinars? To find out more about how to join one of these, visit our Colt Online webinar page. You can also find out more information on our Colt Online portal page.